Please go to our New Blog for the answers to these questions:
· How do I best care for my antique rug?
· Where do the rugs in your store come from?
· Are rug pads necessary?
· What is the difference between your washing process and a cleaner that will come and clean my carpets in my home?
· How often should a carpet be cleaned?
· My dog has had an accident – what can I do to clean it?
· How do I find out how much my rug is worth?
· My rug has a worn patch in the middle of it. Can you repair it?
RiteWay Rug Cleaning
Robert Mann Oriental Rugs
New England Rug Society
Haliden Oriental Carpets
R. Franklin Hort
HOME / ABOUT US / SERVICES / INVENTORY / EVENTS / CONTACT / FAQs
A.E. Runge, Jr. Oriental Rugs – 108 Main Street - Yarmouth, ME 04096 – (207)846-9000 – email@example.com